December 13, 2012

The power is in your hands

The other day I saw and quote (and even posted it to my Instagram account) that moved me and pointed out to me a very strong belief I have.  The quote said "Life has no remote control, if you want it changed get up & fix it".  Uh hello!  That quote is self explanatory yet poignant in its message.

Get up and change your life if you want it to change!  Don't settle for what life has "given you", the experiences you've had, the lack of love, emotional bonding or affection you didn't get from those who mattered most...that is the past and the future is ahead.  If you don't like what you see in your life right now you have the POWER & AUTHORITY to change it!



I'm sure people thought the Apostle Paul was being braggadocios when he made the statement "I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!" And who cares if they did think he was braggadocios!?  He wanted out of that situation and he called on the POWER & AUTHORITY that is above every situation, any circumstance and the solution to every problem CHRIST!!

The Bible says Christ IN YOU the hope of glory!  The Word of God in you is alive and thriving waiting for an opportunity to MOVE! Arise, get up and change your life. Walk in faith and look to the Author and Finisher of your Faith. Call on the great power that is within you...the same power that rose Christ from the dead!

No wonder Christ said He came that we would have life and have life in abundance...you've been born to change the world GO DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails