January 14, 2014

Prophetic fire fall down!!!


Starting Wednesday evening January 15 at 7pm through January 19th the Prophetic Fire Conference will be taking place at Elevate Church! It's the first conference of the new year of 2014 and we are expecting God to move in a phenomenal way. 

I'll admit the prophetic has a special place in my heart. Aside from the fact that we're told in 1 Corinthians 14:39 to desire earnestly to prophecy; I received a prophecy over a decade ago that is still affecting my life to this day so I view the prophetic is a glorious gift given to us by God. 

Don't miss a mighty move of God and an event that will affect YOUR life in a blessed way for many years to come! 

It's a five day event...see you soon! And if you're coming out due to this blog post let me know when I see you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails